Mission and Values: Exalt, Equip and Engage
- The holiness and love of God met at the cross of Jesus. Such mercy allows us to enter into a personal relationship with him, and our natural response to this love is worship. (Romans 12: 1-2) (Psalms 8)
- Our worship of the Risen Christ is rooted in the authority of the Bible. We aim to be culturally relevant, without moral compromise. (II Timothy 3: 16; I Corinthians 9: 19-23)
- Worship leads to a changed heart which creates the desire and determination for discipleship and service. (Micah 6: 8)
- We hold steadfastly to the idea that the Holy Spirit changes hearts. Through prayer, we invite the Holy Spirit into our discipleship efforts. (Scripture?) Discipleship is not an accident. It is a strategic, intentional, and life-long process.
- We desire for people to make a decision about the claims of Christ, and to confirm this decision with the act of baptism. (Matthew 28:19)
- Life change happens when people become accountable for their own spiritual development through the disciplines of Bible study and prayer, and the application of God’s Word. (Hebrews 4:12-13)
- (I Thessalonians 5:17)
- We believe that when people from all stages of life come together in accountable relationships, it will lead to spiritual growth. (Galatians 6:1-10)
- We believe the home is the best place to make disciples. We want to empower our congregation to make the home a place of discipleship, and assist the family in making disciples. (Deuteronomy 6: 1-9)
Engage Our World:
- We believe that God is already working in our world. He is sending us into our world to serve as his ambassadors. (II Corinthians 5:11-21)
- We value coming alongside existing ministries and organizations to work redemptively with them, or through them, to be Christ’s presence. (Ephesians 2:11-22)
- We represent Christ’s presence in our community at all times and we desire to instill this idea in our congregation. (Colossians 3:17)
- This effort to be Christ’s presence in our community may lead us into uncomfortable, challenging, and faith building relationships. We are broken people, and we serve in the midst of a broken world. (Matthew 25:31-46)
- While we serve without expectation of response, we serve in Christ’s name without embarrassment. It is our desire that all come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. (Romans 1:16).
Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you soon!